did anyone ever get the last shipment of the rfc sub?

He's said that the hold up isn't the record, it was something else in the process due to some sort of personal matter from somebody doing a part of the extra stuff.

so then the holdup is the tshirt, slipmat or box which were planned a year ago and still haven't been made? or the shipping because he doesn't want to do it on his own so he hasn't done it all because the other person has a personal matter going on...

Its not life or death to receive this now but if they have been done for a while as Jeff says it'd be nice for it to ship. I mean its July now. Even if shipments are sent out incrementally that'd be nice. Didn't Flood pack up all of the Sum 41 orders himself?

my thoughts exactly. even if he does 10 a day or something...

Its not life or death to receive this now but if they have been done for a while as Jeff says it'd be nice for it to ship. I mean its July now. Even if shipments are sent out incrementally that'd be nice. Didn't Flood pack up all of the Sum 41 orders himself?

yes, flood packed all his orders himself, maybe had marginal help...but not much if any at all.