Anyone going to see AGALLOCH on this tour (EP content)

i posted this in the 'everything else' section, but i think it would get more visibility here

Agalloch is doing a US tour soon and on their tour they are going to be selling their new 12inch EP "faustian echos." its going to be tour only and i was going to go to the austin show but i wont be able to make it unfortunately.

if anyone is going to any of the shows and is willing to pick one up for me i would really appreciate it! i will send you money for the record/shipping plus money for a few beers. please get back to me if youre willing to help!

the EP is also Pirates Press ROTW. check it out here:

http://piratespress.com/rotw/

you can stream it now, if you didnt know that already.

the band said the leftovers will be available online, but i doubt there will be many (if any) left over.

and with the speed that agalloch vinyl sells out, ill most definitely miss it.

i wish i could make the austin show

I don't think its that limited. They had a bunch of copies of the Marrow box set available after that was originally a tour only. As long as you keep tabs on the band's facebook page you should be safe. A customer of mine was nice enough to snag me a copy at the Seattle show a few days ago. He said the band played a full 2 hour set.

this tour is coming through the venue I work at, I'll do my damndest to grab you one man...pending on what I'm doing for the show might limit whether or not I can though....if I'm doing load-in/load-out/backstage security i'll never be out front near the merch table....I'll try and grab one for ya though man

• 2 weeks later...