Selling: Shook Ones *updated!

adammuzzy

Fuck it. I need money to improve my suicide file collection.

Pm offers:

7"s

Shook Ones | Slaughter Of The Insole | Pink Vinyl /230 | Revelation

Shook Ones | Slaughter Of The Insole | Purple Vinyl Black Label /400 | Revelation

Shook Ones / Easel | Yellow Vinyl /250 | Modern Alchemy / Alliance Trax

aww... if no one wants the shooks/easel cassette (which is unlikely), i'll take it.

i figured you'd be bummed that i'm selling this. haha. less competition for you though!

edit: 'this' meaning my whole collection, not just the tape.

yeah, i'd be down to pick some of these up for trade bait or just to have doubles, but i dont have the cash to spend... i'd be all over that record release/west coast tour slaughter and that brown/white sixteen (which was the first shooks record i got...one of the best looking, as well). i know impact started collecting 'em. has he pm'd you?

$15ppd for the tape

Adam, i want :

Shook Ones | Slaughter Of The Insole | Pink Vinyl w/ West Coast Tour Cover #90/100 | Revelation

Shook Ones | Facetious Folly Feat | Trans. Red Vinyl (Record Release) /100 | Revelation

Shook Ones | Facetious Folly Feat | Yellow/Brown Split Vinyl (East Coast Tour) /75 | Revelation

PM me fool.

also, dudes who are pm'ing me asking for huge lots, i don't mind selling in lots, but could you please make individual offers? because i know i can sell all of this here, and i plan to. i just need to be able to weigh how much i'd get for each record. if you want a big lot, i'll definitely take that into consideration and lower the price.

Guest genericinsight
does the easel split go for a lot usually? i like em, but i'm not crazy about em, i just really love the sicko cover on that split.

yes it is, great cover

the easel split (on vinyl) is still new. you can get it from them for like $7 thru their merch store on myspace (the yellow version only, though)... the blue you can get from alliance-trax, though you have to translate the japanese.

i sold my blue copy for $15. i dont know how much adam sold his for.

the tapes, kelly sold them for $3 each at the winter ball back in november, but nobody was buying 'em, so he just started giving them away. only a few were left over, though. so i'd jump on the tape if i were you.