PO: Blu & Exile - Give Me My Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them

Been working on this with the day job, figured I'd share for the few hip hop guys who lurk around here.

bluExileGMFWICSST-450x250.jpg

http://www.fatbeats.com/collections/store/products/blu-exile-give-me-my-flowers-while-i-can-still-smell-them-the-box

Pricey, (but expensive as fuck to make). Normally these limited Stussy tees are $30 alone, so hopefully kids don't think its too awful. The contents are all exclusive to the box.

custom tuck top outer box

2xLP on 3 color splatter with embossed/spot UV gatefold

Bonus 45

Instrumental Cassette

Sticker

rolling papers

limited edition tee with Stussy

If you aren't familiar with the artist, they sound a lot like Brand New / Thrice / Blink 182, therefore you should buy this.

blu is awesome! is this package exclusive to fat beats or will any other distros be getting it in? international shipping + customs is probably too much :/

what about hhv.de?

It's not a guarantee, but there is a decent chance an allotment will go to HHV and a partner in Japan. The cost on these has made it hard to find a fair wholesale margin though.

I've been looking at this for awhile, not really sure if I should get it. Isn't this a precursor to the new full length?

This is a "proper" release of the album that was on Blu's bandcamp in January. it has 4 new songs and is mixed/mastered with added instrumentation.

It will also be on red vinyl in the same gatefold jacket if this box is too insane. Also comes with a DL card.

I remember when this dropped, blu got a lot of backlash for putting out un mastered tracks. I've also seen him get a lot of shit for putting on lazy shows. Below the heavens and her favorite color are still awesome releases.

So this going to be on red as well?

He's definitely had some personal problems, and the backlash was well deserved. But he's been great throughout the process since then and I'm hopeful he's turned a new leaf. I'd like to work with him again for sure.

Yes, the red preorder is up as well here: http://www.fatbeats.com/collections/store/products/fatbeats-products-givememyflowerslp

He's definitely had some personal problems, and the backlash was well deserved. But he's been great throughout the process since then and I'm hopeful he's turned a new leaf. I'd like to work with him again for sure.

Yes, the red preorder is up as well here: http://www.fatbeats.com/collections/store/products/fatbeats-products-givememyflowerslp

Ahhhh, nice for some reason I was mistaken this for the 10" fat beats had up for pre order.

• 3 months later...