PO:: Into It. Over it. - 52 WEEKS 4x12 BOXSET

Really wish I had that coupon code. I've already blown through my budget for records this month. Unfortunately it doesn't take long to do that.

Welcome to the good life man! :P

PS for those who inquire, my guess for the next thing awesome to get pressed on vinyl is CSTVT's - Summer Fences it will include new artwork and other snazzy shit

Welcome to the good life man! :P

PS for those who inquire, my guess for the next thing awesome to get pressed on vinyl is CSTVT's - Summer Fences it will include new artwork and other snazzy shit

this has been on the planning board for what seems like forever. i look forward to it, whenever it may come.

i can join you in the pbrs thats for sure, gf has classes so i'll be rollin solo, how tall is the tallest guy?. whats the best record store in cleveland btw? i've heard of my minds eye and thats about it, was gonna head there early to check out some stores, i dont get much besides bg or toledo and while i've been in columbus i've only found 1 or 2 decent ones.

i can join you in the pbrs thats for sure, gf has classes so i'll be rollin solo, how tall is the tallest guy?. whats the best record store in cleveland btw? i've heard of my minds eye and thats about it, was gonna head there early to check out some stores, i dont get much besides bg or toledo and while i've been in columbus i've only found 1 or 2 decent ones.

I love My Mind's Eye, I'm only about 6'6" but I will be driving in from Bowling Green/Toledo for this show :P

ah nice, yeah i work in findlay so i'll have to go check that place out. getting done with my nerd internship i guess its about time to start making candy and ice cream again

Yea, I'll be up in BG this Sunday......I'm 22 and will be in the Freshman dorms!

Hell will freeze over ahaha

Well I got my Pro-Ject set up, I dont even know if I want to risk this one even though it was fairly cheap.

I'll stick to the whole mini-fridge + flat screen and maybe my xbox or ps3 or wii or something. Lot to decide what I want to risk.

Considering all I do is work out and play WoW I should be fine without all my expensive tech decor lol

My portable set up is a Debut III w/ Phono Box II and Bose Companions so its pretty light to pack

haha, i hear that, i've been off wow for a couple months but fear MoP will fuck that right up...fucking blizzard, and you need the 360/ps3/wii so you can at least have a netflix stream going for the moments you realize you hate DS or Strand and need to focus on something else. Thats what we usually do at least. If you ever need a bragging record to borrow let me know :P i've got a few rare guys