PO:: Into It. Over it. - 52 WEEKS 4x12 BOXSET

It was the test press they had up for sale for the red wood art space donation. I messaged the guy and he said he's pretty sure it's the split with Bob Nanna & Lauren Lo. But it was titled "Surprise" test press.

Kudos on that IIOI collection man. I was going to try for one like that but I don't have much desire for all the 7"s. Plus I sold a couple of my extras of Twelve Towns and IIOI/KOJI. Still want the covers cassette and SAOTW red cassette though.

^ Same, I got the dicog from him and I'm fine w/ that. No need a bagillion copies :P

He is playing tonight but after this, I think I'm going to stay in and play WoW....catch him at Fest :P

I think my friend and I might drive up to Cleveland for the first full band show. IIOI, MDAM, Hostage Calm, and Signals Midwest is too good to pass up.

Kudos on that IIOI collection man. I was going to try for one like that but I don't have much desire for all the 7"s. Plus I sold a couple of my extras of Twelve Towns and IIOI/KOJI. Still want the covers cassette and SAOTW red cassette though.

Thanks! Yeah, it wasn't my intention to start up a full IIOI collection but shit happens I guess. haha. I've been trying to track down that covers cassette and a few more SAOTW goodies but gonna have to wait a bit until I have more money.