FS: Some really cool shit

kyle

I'm selling these for my good friend Marty (some of you may know him as Party Marty). Anyways, he's broke as shit and just trying to live so he's selling his records. He has already sold a bunch of shit (including quite a few records to me) but he still has a lot left to sell. These are some of the better items in his collection that he has for sale. Remember, these aren't for me, they're for my friend, so NO TRADES. He'll sell them for less than ebay prices but please don't lowball. Trust me, he's really broke, and if you can afford to buy records you have a LOT more money than he does right now.

Hot Water Music- The New What Next (white, first press)

Turbonegro- Party Animals (first press)

Hot Water Music- Never Ender 2xLP (red/egg yolk)

Hot Water Music- No Division (black, first pressing on SOME Records)

Against Me!- From Her Lips to Gods Ears 12"

Hot Water Music- Fuel for the Hate Game (dark red)

Blacktop Cadence- Chemistry... (green)

Hot Water Music/Tomorrow- split 11" (yellow)

Chuck Ragan- Between the Lines 7" signed and hand numbered by Chuck (he has TWO copies- #379/600 and #401/600)

Chuck Ragan 7" Singles Club- (most of these are grey, WILL NOT BREAK THEM UP)

Hot Water Music- Moments Pass 7" (green/grey)

Off With Their Heads/J Church 7" (grey)

There's quite a bit of J Church stuff for anyone who is interested, I can find out what he has if you need anything specifically.

He also has a lot more shit he's selling (a lot of it for good prices) so get in contact if you need anything. Here is his recordnerd list

www.recordnerd.com/lists/partymarty

Quite a bit of that has been sold but and there is more that isn't on the list but most of it is still available.

Gunmoll Anger Management In Four Chords or Less No Idea Records orange clear vinyl

im interested in this if it is actually clear. my copy is opaque marbled orange and no idea lists it as being opaque.

so can ya check with him if his copy is clear. if so, put me down for that!

I'll check on that one tonight.

Hey, are the Chuck Ragan "Between The Lines", AM! "Sink, Florida, Sink", and Loved Ones "S/T" 10" still available?

The Chuck 7" is still available, I don't remember seeing the AM! 7" but it might still be there.

I bought the Loved Ones 10" off him but I'd sell my copy if you want to make an offer.

Hey, are the Chuck Ragan "Between The Lines", AM! "Sink, Florida, Sink", and Loved Ones "S/T" 10" still available?

The Chuck 7" is still available, I don't remember seeing the AM! 7" but it might still be there.

I bought the Loved Ones 10" off him but I'd sell my copy if you want to make an offer.

Oh, alright. I'll think about that!

Is the Chuck 7" signed specifically to him, or just as part of a pre-order type thing?

Let me know about the AM! 7". :)

Oh, alright. I'll think about that!

Is the Chuck 7" signed specifically to him, or just as part of a pre-order type thing?

Let me know about the AM! 7". :)

The Chuck 7"s (he has two) are signed as a part of a promo for pre-ordering Los Feliz from Side One Dummy.

To be honest, I really don't remember the AM! 7" being there so I think its sold. I have some extras in my trade list if you're interested (list in sig). If you wanted one of my records and one of his records we can do one deal together and I'll make sure he gets the money for his stuff.

OK, I'm heading off in a few minutes and I'll be seeing my friend tonight. If I promised anyone prices or if I'd check availability of records I'll get that done tonight but I won't be able to get back to you till tomorrow.

In the meantime if you're interested in anything please sent me a PM with an offer. For some of the rarer stuff he's willing to sell 20% (or sometimes even more) below ebay so that he can get sales done quicker, but at the same time he won't be giving stuff away. Honestly, just don't be embarassed or afraid to make an offer, if its fair he'll most likely take it.

For example, the Chuck singles club consistently sells for $120+ on ebay. He'll take $100 shipped for it if someone is willing to offer that.

Gunmoll Anger Management In Four Chords or Less No Idea Records orange clear vinyl

im interested in this if it is actually clear. my copy is opaque marbled orange and no idea lists it as being opaque.

so can ya check with him if his copy is clear. if so, put me down for that!

This one sold.

is marty moving back to CA?

Yeah, he is. He's heading back to Austin on Wednesday for his b-day party show next Saturday. I believe he'll be coming back to California for good after SXSW.

BTW, I'll be leaving California Thursday afternoon with Turkish Techno and we'll be in Austin Friday night. Will you be in Austin Friday or just Saturday for the show?