Loved Ones Build & Burn Tour Edition sold

vinylj26

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't post a picture because it won't let me or I am retarded.

I have clicked on the image button and tired cutting and pasting but nothing. If someone one wants to tell me what i am doing wrong I will post it.

YOu can currently view it here.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=6641993&albumID=0&imageID=29298868

I will respond to offers by 5pm Est Today through PM.

I'm just worried these will be gone by the time the boston show comes up.

My goal is to get 3 tonight. even if its one per person i still have enough people to get one for me.

I just hope i have enough cash. If they are $12 each + a $10 or $12 dollar cover for both my GF and I + beers for us = shit ton of money.

I'm just worried these will be gone by the time the boston show comes up.

My goal is to get 3 tonight. even if its one per person i still have enough people to get one for me.

I just hope i have enough cash. If they are $12 each + a $10 or $12 dollar cover for both my GF and I + beers for us = shit ton of money.

now i probably wont be able to buy one at the show because people are doing this

Exactly. My man MRC is grabbing one for me because I doubt there will be any left in boston (whether people buy one each or five each). He's not grabbing them to flip them, he's grabbing them for people with good intentions who want to make sure they get a copy.

Let's not let this turn into a similar situation to the HWM vinyl. I could understand getting upset if someone bought a few, kept one and ebayed or posted them for sale and trade and declined reasonable offers (like the guy who started this thread). But this is not a situation like that. I am going to see them in Boston. I doubt they'll have any of the tour records left, but does that mean I shouldn't be able to get one?

well tough shit... not this stupid shit again.

My 3 are going to myself, hickey and dante

if you wanted to make sure you get one why dont you have someone get one for you

sure its all fine for you and your 2 friends that contacted you but how many people know people going to these shows?

im pissed they pressed this. now i have to spend more fucking money to get one of these.

that being said i agree. tough shit for everyone. especially the people who live outside of the tour zone...

well tough shit... not this stupid shit again.

My 3 are going to myself, hickey and dante

if you wanted to make sure you get one why dont you have someone get one for you

sure its all fine for you and your 2 friends that contacted you but how many people know people going to these shows?

im pissed they pressed this. now i have to spend more fucking money to get one of these.

that being said i agree. tough shit for everyone. especially the people who live outside of the tour zone...

Brennan, If they still have them in boston I'll grab one for you.