PO: Veil Of Maya - (id)

Guest obzen

Saw this pop up on their facebook, definitely interested, band rules (if you like tech/prog/death metal)

I really hate how Sumerian is in bed with Soundcheck Hollywood and I wish I knew what the deal was behind it. Someone's making way too much profit of their exclusive releases.

Saw this pop up on their facebook, definitely interested, band rules (if you like tech/prog/death metal)

I really hate how Sumerian is in bed with Soundcheck Hollywood and I wish I knew what the deal was behind it. Someone's making way too much profit of their exclusive releases.

Well the obvious thing is Ash Avildsen owns both

Nice to see Veil get pressed, but it's unfortunate it's [id] because I do not like this album aside from a couple tracks (Unbreakable, Mowgli, and Namaste). Album just had too much filler and not enough memorable moments for me.

True that, those are good for sure. Resistance and Codex were the two tracks that really did it for me off of id. I'll still pick this up anyway from the store, just ain't about that shipping charge