Mayhem - Dawn of the Black Hearts ?

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know about any looming repress or anything? Even if it's a bootleg? Ive been searching for this record for years for a decent price and it always seems to elude me. The picture discs tend to sell for $35 - $50 which isn't terrible but I never seem to be able to snag one! I love to finally own a copy of this record.

Hopefully someone knows something!

• 5 months later...

Every pressing is a bootleg. There are no official pressings. This is a bootleg that has been pressed many times by many people/labels over the years. I would check Hell's Headbangers... I've seen copies there before on vinyl and they get tons of black metal bootlegs in their distro.

i actually just checked HHR this morning after looking at it last night and this red copy is on there now.

i wish it would have been there when i placed an order last night with them, i could have saved a few bucks.but regardless, im way stoked to finally have it.

i actually just checked HHR this morning after looking at it last night and this red copy is on there now.

i wish it would have been there when i placed an order last night with them, i could have saved a few bucks.but regardless, im way stoked to finally have it.

Any idea what shipping from HH would be like to Canada? They don't offer any quotes on their site.

• 2 weeks later...

You want pressing info and all that? I'll take a gander...(Tonight I'll be up late so I'll write whats written about Dead by Euronymous in '91 just after the suicide.)

PS. Anybody know whats up with the stoner poster it came with? Do you just tape it up and stare while the music's playing, that's what I've been doing at least. 

PPS. I already asked...  Hello Andre.,

Thank you for your order, we were not given details as to how many were pressed,, my assumption would be 500 though.

Thats from Hells Headbangers...

yeah, one guy wanted to trade, i'm willing to work with people. I have a Make Offer. The $125 are for the jokers that don't know anything. The guy that got at me i gave a $50 BIN on ebay so im not a total mean person! I just wanna buy shit when i go to Portland in a couple weeks and hit up green noise, then singles going steady in seattle. Are Easy Street and Sonic Boom still kinda shitty?Then if fat opens the store that week I'll drive down there. Trying to get as much money as possible. Just doin a little fishin on discogs for a week or 2, then  heading out. I'd like to have more than $0 and my mom stole my ebt card. So I have negative money.    

Yeah, thats the guy that got at me. He knew the game. This doesn't need to play out here, but hopefully he got that $50 one.

No kidding, but why not try for a week? I still hope people make offers...mine also came with this

8493735177_4b4f5fdbac_m.jpg  Look at in long enough become8494849520_2dc0a69876_m.jpglost in the middle of the day. Only way is down. Thats the coverge shirt where Cliff Burton is whipping his jean jacket open in full hesher mode and he's wearing the Jane Doe shirt. Its metta, but i lik em betta.

Here's what's written on the back of the Mayhem LP, written by Euronymous, April 1991, 2 weeks after Dead's suicide. I spoilered for those that haven't gotten there copy, others with an interest in the cover, this covers it all...

"We have no vocalist anymore!!! Dead killed himself 2 weekd ago! It was really brutal, first he cut open all the arteries in the wrists and then he had blown off his brains with a shotgun. I found him and it looked fucking grim, the upper half of his head was all over the room and the lower part of the brain had fallen out the rest of his head and down on the bed. I of course grapped my camera and made some photos, we'll use them in the next Mayhem LP. J & Hellhammer were so lucky that we found 2 big pieces we have hung on necklaces as a memory. Dead killed himself because he lived only for the true old black metal scene & lifestyle. It means black clothes, spikes, crosses, and so on. You know, bands like old hellhammer, Bathory and so on but today there are only kids jogging and skateboards and hardcore moral ideals, they try to look as normal as possible. This has nothing to do with black, these stpid people must fear Black Metal! But instead they love shitty bands like Deicide, Benediction,Napalm Death,Sepultura and all that shit!! We must take this scene to what it was in the past! DEAD died for this clause and now I have declared WAR! I'm Angry, but at the same time I have to admit it was interesting to examine a human brain in rigor mortis. Death to false Black Metal & Death Metal! Also, to the trendy hardcore people...AAARRGGHH!"

Three of them have sold for more than $75 on eBay.

It's really not that absurd. Every other press of this aside from the black cover, sells for over $100. When this sells out for sure, it will reach those prices too I think.

It's great quality, and If I didn't have one already I'd pay a little higher cost to go ahead and secure it in my collection

http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=11725

I just came across a copy at the Nuclear War Now store. It doesn't give any information on color. Was added to the webstore 2 days ago.

That's the red one. The red ones have red lettering on the front. The others are brown or gold