Mayhem - Dawn of the Black Hearts ?

http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=11725

I just came across a copy at the Nuclear War Now store.  It doesn't give any information on color.  Was added to the webstore 2 days ago.

Perfect! Thanks for this. Managed to snag one of those copies.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...

So there is an orange splatter of this that has recently popped up on eBay. Does anyone know if that is a new bootleg out in the world? I've tried searching around the interwebs for it but can't find it or info on it anywhere. Please share a link here if you are a better sleuth than I am and can find it. I need this dumb record in my life. 

10 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

So there is an orange splatter of this that has recently popped up on eBay. Does anyone know if that is a new bootleg out in the world? I've tried searching around the interwebs for it but can't find it or info on it anywhere. Please share a link here if you are a better sleuth than I am and can find it. I need this dumb record in my life. 

I think 99% of the releases of this are unofficial, so highly likely.  

10 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I think 99% of the releases of this are unofficial, so highly likely.  

Yeah, all of the Dead covers are unofficial. I'm just trying to find one with that cover. I'm hoping the orange is a new press and will pop up somewhere. I'm not trying to spend a ton on an unofficial press, but I want that damn cover!

The same seller on eBay just listed a third copy of this. I messaged them to see where they are coming from; he/she got them from someone in Germany. But where? What site? How do they have another one to sell again? I feel like Brodie in Mallrats...that KID is on the escalator again!

Anyway, that's my rant and I want to find this dumb record.