The Shape Of Punk To Come

My blue is super light by today's standards. I actually like that about it. My black copy is pretty heavy. Probably weights in around 180. Both copies have printed inner sleeves. Didn't realize there were 2XLP versions with that. Regardless of the time constraints, I've still always wanted a single LP version.

My blue is super light by today's standards. I actually like that about it. My black copy is pretty heavy. Probably weights in around 180. Both copies have printed inner sleeves. Didn't realize there were 2XLP versions with that. Regardless of the time constraints, I've still always wanted a single LP version.

Is the black 2xLP 180gram? I would really like another 180 gram copy, especially black. Anybody know for sure? Also, i have an extra 2nd press (single LP black), and an extra blue copy, if you are interested PM me. Maybe trade a single LP for double 180 Gram black?

I have all the copies of Songs to Fan the Flames... Black, Blue, Red, 180gram White. New Noise Theology on 180 gram grrey is super sexy too. I like that Euro did all 180 gram presses of those three albums. It was a "Record Store Day" release on the euro Kings road... ha... To funny. Sold out fast too. Luckilly i grabbed them drunk right about 1 am that day.

I just saw Refused in Seattle yesterday! Definitely one of the top shows I've been to in a long time. For not playing or tour together for so long they were actually really tight and energetic. Like seeing this thread up!

I saw them in Jully near detroit. The sound sucked for the first few songs at Royal Oak Music Theatre, bbut the guys eventually figured it out and it sounded much better. Regardless, it was such a face stomping fierce show. It's was amazing chanting along with all these other people to this band i've listened to since i was 14, now 28. Their songs on STFTFOD were so pissed live, i and they were so tight on all their stuff it blew my mind. Childhood dream come true.

I picked up a poster LTD to 128.

Refused_Poster_1.jpg

Surpisingly still available here http://shawnkknight....nprinted-poster and cheaper than what i paid at the show. O well, rReused got some cash out of it. Like the festivals aren't enough... Dogh

I got a frame on sale for it for 22$. I met a guy at a local craft store that i was super cool and into what i had to say about Refused and like the poster. He offerd some ideas about matting, and we settle on two layers of white with a layer of green in the iddle. So it will have a 3D effect and look like a green pinstrip in where the white space is currently. He said he would do the green color for free and it would be around 20-30$. I'm gonna try and get to him this weeknd if he's workin (Other people wouldnt be that cool) and get this matted. Fram and matt for under 50$ is a steal. Especially with a 3 level matt and that size of fram. I've also got some sick Primus posters framed and matted if anyone is interested. I got the Primus Posters from the show here in Ann Arbor, Mi and the other from a psychadelic trip with my buddy front row in Syracuse NY (SICK Venue and show). Well i'll stick to the point, this poster rules. Hope ya'll enjoy.

Refused_Poster_2.jpg

Here's the poster framed (Not matted) next to my Jazz band that's always playing music in my living room. (I think the picture makes it look a little taky, but i think i t looks better when you see the whole room.