I was wondering if there's any weird BURN live or unreleased demos bootlegs anyone has?

I kinda want to make a discography playlist for myself and I realized I've never looked around for anything besides the formal releases, probably because they have an almost impossible to search-for name

let me know what I'm missing or if there's anything else out there...this is all I have:

Burn EP

Burn / Prison split 7" (live versions of 'Drown' and 'Decay')

Cleanse EP

Last Great Sea EP

edit:

now I have:

Live at CBGB 10/14/90 set from the Blogged and Quartered archive

Rebuilding comp from Stuck in the Past Blog (THESE SONGS ARE THE SAME AS THE split 7" w/ Prison)

There is the Rebuilding Comp 7" and later 12" put out by Temperance Records and the Forever 7" Comp. I just added info and pictures for them on DF this past weekend.

There is also the live at CBGB's 7", which is a bootleg.

The1st press was numbered out of 500 had a red ink cover and clear vinyl.

I think the 2nd press was out of 400 and had a green ink cover.

I was just listening to that first Orange 9mm ep the other day and couldn't decide if I still liked it. I loved Burn. Orange 9mm was always so much better live than recorded.

yeah, I wish there was a live recording from the Tragic era especially...as that album's production blows but live those songs were monstrous....but anything would be amazing

I still can't believe that neither Burn or Orange 9mm reunited for the Rev25 shows. I remember Orange 9mm making everyone, including Sublime, look like live-performance amatures on the Warped Tour in '95 (or '96 I forget). Their records never translated that energy at all.

yeah they must really hate each other or something.

I met Chris Traynor (Orange 9mm's guitarist) when he was touring with Institute and turned into full-on nerd fan boy over Orange 9mm on him and probably embarrassed myself. Despite their drummer at the time telling me I probably made his year, given that fact that I came to see him play and say hello as being in a band with Gavin Rossdale meant that no one gave a shit who he was playing with. The fact that a kid who knew him from his obscure hardcore band cared enough to check the band out meant a lot to them all...the drummer was Charlie from Chamberlain/Split Lip/currently in Samiam and the bassit was Cache from Rival Schools/CIV/Iceburn...so the band sold me on going to the show and they ended up being pretty good.

There is the Rebuilding Comp 7" and later 12" put out by Temperance Records and the Forever 7" Comp. I just added info and pictures for them on DF this past weekend.

There is also the live at CBGB's 7", which is a bootleg.

The1st press was numbered out of 500 had a red ink cover and clear vinyl.

I think the 2nd press was out of 400 and had a green ink cover.

doing a little research:

the Forever comp has the song Decay which is the same version of the song from the Rebuilding comp.

the live at CBGB's bootleg 7" are from the same full set mentioned above from the Blogged and Quartered archive blog.

doing a little research:

the Forever comp has the song Decay which is the same version of the song from the Rebuilding comp.

the live at CBGB's bootleg 7" are from the same full set mentioned above from the Blogged and Quartered archive blog.

i may be wrong, but i think the forever comp had the song Decay and Rebuilding had the song Drown, which is a different version than the 1st Revelation 7". The full blogged and quartered burn collection should have the 1st Rev 7", Last Great Sea 7", Forever Comp, Rebuilding Comp, unreleased studio rehearsals (On and On & Onlooker), plus 11 songs of the 10/14/90 set.

i may be wrong, but i think the forever comp had the song Decay and Rebuilding had the song Drown, which is a different version than the 1st Revelation 7". The full blogged and quartered burn collection should have the 1st Rev 7", Last Great Sea 7", Forever Comp, Rebuilding Comp, unreleased studio rehearsals (On and On & Onlooker), plus 11 songs of the 10/14/90 set.

There was apparently a CD and LP version of Rebuilding that omitted the Citizens Arrest, Rorschach and Born Against songs but included both Decay and Drown live from CBGBs

There was apparently a CD and LP version of Rebuilding that omitted the Citizens Arrest, Rorschach and Born Against songs but included both Decay and Drown live from CBGBs

Yeah, for the CD and 12" of the rebuilding Comp they used songs from the rebuilding 7", turning point/no escape split 7" (also put out by temperance), and the turning point and burn songs from the forever comp (So no CXA, Rorschach or Born Against). There were also turning point covering Ignition and No Escape covering the Big Boys.