LP SALE THIS WEEKEND?! WHY NOT!

Why have a vinyl sale? Why the heck not!

This weekend we're doing two for one on LPs! Buy one LP, get a second one for free of your choosing.

At checkout just note within your order what the other LP is that you want. Easy-peasy.

Here's the catch- US orders only please. I can't afford to ship overseas at these prices buddy.

Now go get some stuff:

http://www.hexrecords.bigcartel.com

I know I've said it before, but that Ed Gein LP is fan-freakin-tastic. Mathcore out the wazoo.

Judas Goats is the best thing that band has done. While riding my bike to work this morning "Amen" came on my headphones and I immediately started riding a lot faster, trying not to ride over cars and shit. Intense stuff.

Also, last day for this sale thingy. Get some stuff.

What about 7"s? Is this BOGO too?

Yeah, I'll roll with that. But I tend to price my 7"s a little differently (typically the older releases are a little cheaper) so I'd say you gotta buy at least one of the 'newer' (i.e.- $5) ones to get a second of equal or lesser value for free.

Or, buy 1 LP and get 2 7"s if you want to do that.

Comments like these always seem like a backhanded compliment haha, "Good thing it's on sale otherwise I wouldn't have bought it!"

This is a joke/exaggeration.

Haha, or if they order anything at all. Such is life!

* Going to go cry in the shower and re-evaluate my life, a la Tobias in Arrested Development.