Marantz TT-15S1-W

I don't know where you got the "w" from, but yeah, this table is a beast. Especially if you get it with the original cart. It's basically a rebranded Clearaudio Emotion, but with an upgraded bearing and a far superior cartridge. If you find the complete package for under a grand you've got yourself a killer deal (the cart alone retails for over $700)

Which cart? The fact that the cantilever is missing means that 85% of the value is missing. Each material used has its own acoustic characteristics, just the fact that it's made out of ebony doesn't mean much. Though they don't really use it in cheap low-end carts, because it's too expensive for it to be worth while.

This is the message I received from the guy.

"I was double checking everything in the box yesterday morning when I realized that I DO have the ClearAudio Virtuoso cartridge. The cantilever, however, is missing. The rest of the stylus is there so it appears that the cantilever broke off at some point. The dealer I bought this from was going out of business. Upon further inspection, it also appears this was a demo unit.

The ClearAudio cartridge is made of black ebony rather than rosewood or some of the other woods used by ClearAudio. If it had been a color other than black, it would have caught my attention earlier! In retrospect, I'm sure the dealer told me the unit was missing a stylus/cantilever, not a cartridge. My bad.

As you probably know, the ClearAudio Virtuoso cartridge is more valuable than the player. In fairness to everyone in the eBay community, I chose to pull it from the auction rather than make a last minute change in the description."

It's funny that the seller says the cantilever is missing but the rest of the stylus is there, since the stylus is just the tip of the cantilever :)

Anyway, getting the cantilever replaced would cost you $500 minimum, so take that into account if you consider buying the package. Honestly, for the table + cart I'd pay maybe $100 more than just for the table.