Ultraista- Ultraísta (Radiohead's Nigel Godrich's new band)

ULTRAISTA "Ultraísta"

Formed in London in 2011, Ultraísta is a multimedia trio founded on a mutual love of Afrobeat, electronic and dance music, visual art, and tequila. Its members are vocalist/artist Laura Bettinson, and multi-instrumentalist producers Nigel Godrich and Joey Waronker (whose collective resumes read like a guide to groundbreaking and culturally influential modern music). Their eponymous debut album is 10 tracks of highly infectious, exquisitely crafted electronic kraut-pop. Favoring mantras over traditional choruses and distilling their compositions to the barest essentials, they possess the kind of masterful control over the pure anatomy of a pop song that only comes from having played a significant role in redefining the pop song in the 21st century. We've already said more than they probably wish we had. This album is superb.

VINYL FORMAT INCLUDES FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD COUPON

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST WE HAVE THREE DIFFERENT COLORED VINYL VARIANTS AVAILABLE:

VERSION A: RED (EDITION OF 100)

VERSION B: YELLOW (EDITION OF 100)

VERSION C: BLUE (EDITION OF 100)

• 7 years later...

Ultraista's second album 'Sister' finally came out this year.   I really enjoy it.

It keeps dropping in price at Amazon for some reason.  It's available now for $7.75 with free Amazon Prime Shipping.  I have no idea why it's so cheap.    Check it out!

https://www.amazon.com/Sister-ULTRAISTA/dp/B083T6HNSF

$7.75
FREE delivery: Monday, Oct 5
Order within 3 hrs and 49 mins Details
In Stock.
  • Sister
Click image to open expanded view