PO: From Indian Lakes - Able Bodies

They have approved tests, and are waiting on the final LP's to come in the mail. They said that because it's taking so long, they are including a bunch of extra stuff to the point that they are almost losing money!

Also, apparently American Dream is not longer handling this (THANK GOD!)

EDIT: This was the last info given.

My guess is they pressed extra than what was pre-ordered six months ago, or at least that's my hope. Willing to bet there were a lot of people like myself who discovered this great album/band long past the pre-order. Not to mention my reluctance to place an order with that shitty label American Dream Records. Dude needs to address the people who are buying or inquiring about records he's putting out, instead of incessantly posting on AP and sucking Jason Tate off.

I guarantee that there isn't just a preorder sale for it. Shouldn't freak out at all.

Same thought here. There is no way it's just sold out. From what their merch guy said it sounded like they would at least be getting some copies to tour with and (hopefully) some to sell online

Same thought here. There is no way it's just sold out. From what their merch guy said it sounded like they would at least be getting some copies to tour with and (hopefully) some to sell online

Well if that's the case, hopefully I can snag one online when they finally get them in hand. Or I may have to rely on some awesome person here to snag one at a tour date for me, as they aren't making it down to Texas on this one... :(

I'm worried it's going to be a clusterfuck when it actually does come to fruition for the people that did order it back in Oct/Nov. I'm wondering if they even still have a record of who ordered what and where to ship it. They've changed plants three times, they've changed webstores at least twice.

$23 definitely came out of my bank account in Nov for this record and I better still be getting something for that money.

My fear too. Ordered right when the preorder went live and got the CD before it came out.

A couple months is one thing, but seven months is another..

Sorry to hear this is the boat you're in. You should ask them on FB what the deal is for people who preordered originally and share the knowledge.

Who knows, maybe the band hasn't even considered this aspect yet and you will get the ball rolling for people who already ordered to be able to receive a copy.

Sorry to hear this is the boat you're in. You should ask them on FB what the deal is for people who preordered originally and share the knowledge.

Who knows, maybe the band hasn't even considered this aspect yet and you will get the ball rolling for people who already ordered to be able to receive a copy.

Great idea, I'll share what I find

• 3 weeks later...

Fucking finally

WE FINALLY HAVE OUR VINYL!

After months and months of Hurricanes, Dis-honest businesses, unfortunate amounts of money, and other silly things, we finally went and picked up our vinyl today.

Thank you so much for being so patient and supportive. We certainly have the greatest fans on the entire planet. As a band that doesn’t like to disappoint its supporters, it has been so frustrating to be so powerless over something we created.

As we have taken over the entire process, we will be up all night making sure all of the Vinyl orders are packed and ready to be shipped for tomorrow morning.

Once again thank you for being so understanding. We are taking certain business steps to insure that this sort of thing never happens again.

We will have them online for sale as soon as we make sure everyone who purchased one already has their copy.

Love,

The Boys from Indian Lakes