My/your favorite Tweeter

@hankhillboom. (Twitter.com/hankhillboom)

Guy's a legend. He doesn't like me I don't think, blocked me a few months ago but I still check in with him to see which labels/distros he's angry at this week. Ify ou have a Twitter, follow him. Since I can't, I want to talk about him.

Sample Tweets:

@MerchDirect hope you assholes know it's illegal to charge out of state customers sales tax on internet purchases. will be filing complaints

@hopelessrecords @Yellowcard NO! add an LP & 7" bundle option. otherwise i will never buy this album at any point. ADD AN LP & 7" BUNDLE!!!!

@shopradiocast fuck you

@paperplastick i see you're still looking for excuses. and promoting those excuses. just stop doing pre-orders to avoid delays dipshits!

Of course, I got the wrath back in May:

@collectivemike classy move jacking up the price of the Cassino bundle after saying it will be $45. edited all posts w/ $45 to now say $50

@collectivemike coward

@collectivemike hope you don't fip out when people try to sell the free record like how you did with the guy selling the John Nolan test

@collectivemike that was ultimate crybaby antics from an entitled brat

Discuss your favorite Tweeters. Looking for some new follows.