Opeth - Deliverance and Damnation this november

markok

So, these are getting released under Music on Vinyl. While the previous presses were good, there were some typos/mistakes on them. Music on Vinyl pressing stuff is probably going to be better in every aspect.

Deliverance isnt announced yet, but it is available for preorder on some places, I preordered one from my local record store.

Damnation Music on Vinyl link: http://www.musiconvinyl.com/releases/Opeth/Damnation

And why isnt anyone re-releasing Ghost Reveries? The first pressing is just awful and out of print for five years.

If you like paying $25+ for thoroughly vanilla releases, then MoV is for you. MoV isn't bad, just not a good value here in in the U.S. They're sleeves are thin and cheap, and while pressed on flat, quiet vinyl, the music seems to lack the full, open sound of similarly priced, audiophile vinyl. The exception being the Alice In Chains - Unplugged, but that source sounds great so they really didn't have to do anything.

For those who don't have these records already they may be worth looking for a deal on.

35 USD plus shipping for THAT record is nothin ;)

I know it's not... compared to what it's been going for on eBay for years. But if they just did a re-press like nearly all the other albums, it would be better. That's all I'm getting at. I just don't see why this album has kind of been ignored when all the other ones keep getting re-pressed.

I know it's not... compared to what it's been going for on eBay for years. But if they just did a re-press like nearly all the other albums, it would be better. That's all I'm getting at. I just don't see why this album has kind of been ignored when all the other ones keep getting re-pressed.

Still Life is on Peaceville, hence the EU pressings. Everything after is either Music for Nations or Roadrunner, and it looks like MOV only got the rights to the MFN stuff (BWP, Damnation, and Deliverance). Ghost Referees is RR, so it's up to them to repress, which they probably will eventually.

Still Life is on Peaceville, hence the EU pressings. Everything after is either Music for Nations or Roadrunner, and it looks like MOV only got the rights to the MFN stuff (BWP, Damnation, and Deliverance). Ghost Referees is RR, so it's up to them to repress, which they probably will eventually.

Im not sure if I have ever seen any Roadrunner represses from the albums which have been first released in the last 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...