Where is the best place to sell? and/or FS: Koji 7"

JeffBroChill421

Incase you couldn't tell, I'm new here. I have a Koji 7" (/500) from about 5 years ago. I don't have a record player, I just bought it to support Andrew (Koji). It's just been sitting on my bookshelf, so I'd rather have someone who would appreciate it have it. I've read over the thread where people were dicked over by "JennyMiller182" or whatever the username was taking money and not shipping records (apparently, it's not the first time on this site). So I'm not necessarily looking to sell the Koji 7" here. I was just wondering two things-

How much is something like this worth? I know this is kind of like a store asking it's customers how much they'd pay for something, but I'm at a loss and I would appreciate any help.

Where's the best place to sell? I've started looking at Discogs, but I don't know much about it.

If any of you would like to make an offer, I'd welcome it (but I would understand you not trusting a first time poster). Thanks for any help or comments.

If you really don't need and would like someone to appreciate owning it. You should sell it for exactly what your bought it for. This is the correct place to sell an item like this.

That's the problem, I don't remember what I bought it for haha. It was 5 years ago.

lots of talk about jennymiller from these "new members" am I paranoid or right to be skeptical?

You're right to be skeptical. I just mentioned it because I figured if I just said "Hey, I have a record, who wants to buy it?" It would just turn users off from helping me out.

I'll give you 15 ppd for it

pm'd

I didn't realize my phone's camera was set on 3 mp when I took this. I could upload a better pic for you, if you want.

IMAG0331.jpg

My sketchy spider sense is still tingling but if you get your record, good for you. The scammer in the other thread sent out records initially to inspire confidence. Hope all works out but we need to be more skeptical of outsiders here until they prove themselves.

Since this poster apparently only has one record, if it sinks into oblivion then no harm done. If we see another for sale thread pop up dvds or comics or something, I wouldn't buy.

Hey, my record arrived safely and in good condition. There's one feedback point! Maybe if anyone is still wanting to be cautious, wait to see a few more transactions of increasing value go down before you drop 60 on something. And then just don't gift it if you question the seller, you'll get it back if you don't get your stuff. And the only way a seller can ever prove you got something is delivery confirmation, unless you get it stolen from your front door but then that's out of the seller's hands. It was delivered.