What's The Fascination With Swift?

admin

Taylor Swift new release "Red" sold over 1.2 million copies in the first week! This is the first time in about 10 years an album has done this well. Not to mention, Taylor Swift's "Red" vinyl pressing that is due out November 19th was 2 copies away from reaching the Shop Radio Cast Top 10 album sales of last week. This is quite impressive since this is the first mainstream country album ever sold at SRC and is quite different from the average type of music sold. I must ask, what is the fascination with Swift?

Pre Order Taylor Swifts "Red" Now What's The Fascination With Swift?

from a chicks standpoint, I think it's because she is super pretty, and wholesome as hell.

She's a good role model simply due to the fact that she's not writhing around on the floor with snakes around her neck. parents are okay with their kids looking up to her, and people are also fascinated by the subject matter of her songs (which are usually famous men, right?). and I hate john mayer, so I'm into it.

from a chicks standpoint, I think it's because she is super pretty, and wholesome as hell.

She's a good role model simply due to the fact that she's not writhing around on the floor with snakes around her neck. parents are okay with their kids looking up to her, and people are also fascinated by the subject matter of her songs (which are usually famous men, right?). and I hate john mayer, so I'm into it.

I like you. You should frequent the Swift threads more =]

She's hot so the guys are all on spank-mode for her and she's wholesome and safe so she can be accessible to greater audiences and parents will approve of their children listening to her.

The hot part, I'm with but the music does nothing for me. It just sounds like over produced plastic shiny pop with a country-ish twist. Doesn't do it for me. She just happens to be the most accessible female in pop right now.