Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Travis is basically taking all the albums people use to troll the board with and making them happen.

Waiting for the Deja and Through Being Cool threads.

It is great to see all these great records come to availability again. With current trends of vinyl sales increasing it is definitely for the best. Some old STD or Brand New pressings would be lovely but hopefully my bank account has a few months to rec-cooperate

Awesome news about this being repressed, thanks Travis. But with all these Hot Topic exclusive represses, is there any chance international shipping prices will be fixed to be a bit more reasonable? I was going to order They're Only Chasing Safety but the site thought that shipping alone was going to cost $41.50

I have nothing to do with the shipped prices on the site at all, sorry dude.

Hey Travis, so I don't have to go bump an old thread, any news on that Hot Topic Exclusive Color Tell All Your Friends? I just got a shipping notification from Victory.

I think very soon, I'll try to remember to check tomorrow

This.

Even so, keep up the good work Travis.

Notice TAI is the only one he's confirmed isn't happening. Mwahaha.

He sorta hinted at Brand New though. I would love more Deja and The Devil and The God represses. Those are so expensive online and are such good albums. Still haven't picked up the repressing of Your Favorite Weapon but I was not really impressed by it so waiting to see if it is done better in the future or so cheap that there is no reason not to one day.

He sorta hinted at Brand New though. I would love more Deja and The Devil and The God represses. Those are so expensive online and are such good albums. Still haven't picked up the repressing of Your Favorite Weapon but I was not really impressed by it so waiting to see if it is done better in the future or so cheap that there is no reason not to one day.

I don't really see how YFW can get much better or cheaper... The remasters sound great, and you can find black copies for like nothing.

I concur, but I'm still sad. I want Almost Here really bad.

Same. Almost Here is probably my favorite album FBR has ever released.

would love a copy of TDAG

i have a sealed copy of that YFW repress if you are interested, how cheap is "so cheap there is no reason not to" buy it? ;)

I don't really see how YFW can get much better or cheaper... The remasters sound great, and you can find black copies for like nothing.

The lack of My Shotgun Rides Nine... bothers me too much. I will probably pick it up one day on a sale when getting something else cause if it sounds good I should just suck it up but I never could grasp why it was not added.