FS/FT: Braid FWBA5 original press CD

xjustinxschwierx

Hey I was at a record store the other day and found the original pressing of Braid's Frankie Welfare Boy Age 5 CD on Divot, it has different artwork, I believe the music is all the same.

I know there's a lot of people looking for Braid stuff so I picked it up in case anybody needs it. If not, I'll keep it...

PM me

Hey I was at a record store the other day and found the original pressing of Braid's Frankie Welfare Boy Age 5 CD on Divot, it has different artwork, I believe the music is all the same.

I know there's a lot of people looking for Braid stuff so I picked it up in case anybody needs it. If not, I'll keep it...

PM me

Yeah the music is all the same.

I found this a few years ago for $7 in london, ont of all places. It was a killer find.

Alternately, this is the reissue cover:

[image]

So if yours doesn't look like that, you have the CD's original pressing.

Speaking of finding the original pressing on a lark, I randomly stumbled across it at Amoeba in Berkeley about four years ago for two or three dollars -- total steal!

nah. mine looks like that. thanks very much for your quickness though. i'm trying to determine which CDs i have that are rarer that I'd like to sell. so far, i've got a stack including a sufjan stevens(Illinois, with superman), two self-released we are scientists eps, and some shins live disc that may have been part of a fan club thing. i can't really find it online.