WTD: If These Trees Could Talk

mxv

I do, and it's the rarest color. where's your list.

I have a somewhat older (but valid) trade list on my www.spontaneous.com site - click on record trading.

I have some other things I was planning to ebay that I don't have listed but will go thru over the weekend as well. Send me a PM.

The two folks that run The Mylene Sheath are two of the nicest people around. I had a minor issue when I ordered my Beware of Safety LP from them and they more than made up for it! I'm pretty sure that everyone that ordered from them were sent a Holiday card too! Definitely support this label...

The two folks that run The Mylene Sheath are two of the nicest people around. I had a minor issue when I ordered my Beware of Safety LP from them and they more than made up for it! I'm pretty sure that everyone that ordered from them were sent a Holiday card too! Definitely support this label...

absolutely the BIGGEST +1 known to man

i got the card too. the mylene sheath is the business. buy everything from them, coz the bands are not bad too!