PO: Starfucker - Miracle Mile (2/19/13, Polyvinyl)

• 1 month later...

Second pressing is on cream vinyl, now up at Polyvinyl. Impressed that the 1000 red/green first pressing sold out before 2/19 street date, while the Generationals "Heza" pre-order of 500 on red is still available. I expected the Generationals to have a bigger demand and be sold out already.

Got this the other day. I've listened to it a few times and I really like it.

The pressing looks good and sounds amazing. Polyvinyl knows what they are doing. Excited to see these guys next month.

Polyvinyl is THE best label I've ever dealt with as far as, well pretty much everything, is concerned. Pre-orders always go off without a hitch, they send orders early, send downloads early, reply to emails (regarding orders & stuff like photo passes), put out great releases, fix any problems with orders...

They've at that great equilibrium where they're still small enough to be close to fans yet big enough to run like a well oiled machine. 

I really want to order that Generationals LP too, I'm just trying not to buy a ton of stuff now. Saw them open for Apples in Stereo at the release show for Travellers in Space and Time awhile ago and enjoyed their set.