FS: Say Anything -...is a real boy (2nd press)

isavedlatin54

trying to make some money back that I spent today, and i wanted to give this is own thread. I am VERY sorry about all the shit ive posted in here today. I just dont know how to keep my wallet closed.

this is the white 2nd press /1000. one corner is kind of bent but other than that, everything is great. I figured a variant collector would love to grab this or whatever. 

I usually ship out the day after payment. 

Seller backed. Packs things as if they are going off to war, and they arrive as if they were made for a king.

Seller backed. Packs things as if they are going off to war, and they arrive as if they were made for a king.

thanks dudes. and im not looking for a stupid price, I know its the holidays so people are limited on funds AND i am taking in to account that the corder is slightly bent. 

Do you have a picture of the bent corner, by chance?

yup. im not going to lie, I upped the definition of the photos because it looked like there was no bend in the originals. at the same time, its not nearly as bad as it looks. if this is throwing anyone off from grabbing it, I can switch out the jacket with the newer pressing(there is no difference in any of the artwork,) but it will increase what i may be looking for, as far as price goes.

Back

IMG_2129_zps85348aa8.jpg

Front

IMG_2130_zps6a41b83a.jpg