FOALS Holy Fire

nyhi

Guys I need help. I want the FOALS holy fire box set but I don't wanna pay $90 total to get it here in the states.

Y'all are good at the internet, can you find me a US distributor? Sorta like what happened with the Atoms for Peace, there's gotta be a way to get it in the US without paying crazy shipping fees. I tweeted at the band a couple times about it but no response. I asked Stereo Boutique and Trangressive Records but no response either.

I love this band and want to own this but I'm looking to pay closer to $60 not $90.

Here's the link to the store where you can see all the preorder options for their new album:

http://www.thestereoboutique.com/en/s/foals?intcmp=121205/foals/wbr/ctt/s_hp/txt/bdy/uk/store

Any help much appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...

I found it is significantly cheaper to buy two, so perhaps find a friend to split the shipping with.

To Australia it was $106 for one and $86 for two 

Calculated it to send two to Wisconsin, and it came out to be $76 each.

It's almost justifiable, but I'd like to hear more than the two songs that have been released so far before I try to convince a friend to order with me.

Sub Pop picked up Total Life Forever... I haven't seen anything about Holy Fire yet. I'm in the same position of wanting to pick this album up, but wanting to do it for less than 35 bucks shipping.

Hi there. Last week, I spoke with Yannis at Holy Fire listening party and he said just wait. They're actually on Warner Brothers now so keep your eyes out. They're touring US in April/May. Once those dates gets announced, I'm sure there will be pre-order for us. I think what's holding them back is Coachella line-up announcement (yes they're confirmed to play;) 

ps NY show will be in May  :) so west coast dates in April!

Hi there. Last week, I spoke with Yannis at Holy Fire listening party and he said just wait. They're actually on Warner Brothers now so keep your eyes out. They're touring US in April/May. Once those dates gets announced, I'm sure there will be pre-order for us. I think what's holding them back is Coachella line-up announcement (yes they're confirmed to play;) 

ps NY show will be in May  :) so west coast dates in April!

You can preorder the CD from best buy.  Why would they be holding out on the vinyl?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Holy+Fire+-+CD/7533077.p?id=2647980&skuId=7533077&st=foals&lp=3&cp=1

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on this yet? I too have just scoured the internet. Honestly, I'd love the boxset, but the limited edition LP looks so good that if it came by itself, i'd be willing to just go for that. Guaranteed to be cheaper.

I just found this doing another search..

http://www.deepdiscount.com/lp/FOALS-HOLY-FIRE-IMPORT-825646522248?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=CSE&utm_campaign=productSearch

You can buy the standard LP for $29.95 with free shipping.  This looks to be the best option as of right now.

I just saw this this morning...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Holy+Fire+-+VINYL/20996669.p;jsessionid=F188A12BCDD7FEEB54B4227C46E8745C.bbolsp-app06-23?id=2653460&skuId=20996669&st=foals&lp=7&cp=1

Looks like the vinyl will be released a week after the CD and digital copies are made available here in the states.