CATHARSIS - Light from a Dead Star 4xLP Box Set PO

[Pre-Order] Catharsis - Light from a Dead Star - 4xLP Box Set Discography

This includes their debut 7”, the “Samsara” and “Passion” LPs, and the split LPs with Gehenna and Newborn. It also includes the final Catharsis song, “Absolution,” recorded alongside

in their last session but never released. That totals two hours of music on four LPs, packaged in a box with oversize booklets offering all the original artwork.

These will be back from the pressing plant in mid-January, just in time for a handful of Catharsis reunion shows. Pre-orders from CrimethInc. will come on limited-edition colored vinyl; they will include digital versions of all these songs and others, plus video footage, fliers, and other archival material. We’ll throw in some additional treats as well. These are unavoidably expensive, but the digital download of the discography will be available in January at a price anyone can afford.

http://store.crimethinc.com/x/audio.html

:-D

just got this in the inbox.  doesn't matter what color i get, but figured i would post

"Hi. It is my great displeasure to write and let you know that the limited number of colored vinyl had already sold out prior to your order, but before we could announce it being sold out on the blog. This happened due to a combination of much bigger demand than we had anticipated combined with a miscommunication from the record supplier as to number of copies available.

We know this really sucks, and we are truly sorry for the mistake. The copies we have were set aside on a first come, first serve basis, and sadly your order came after all copies were spoken for.

You have two options 1) Let out a loud sigh and say 'oh well.' If we don't hear from you, we'll assume you still want the black vinyl version (limited to 400 copies itself), and will ship it to you on release. 2) Email us back and tell us to cancel the order.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry again for the error.

pfm"

• 4 weeks later...

Actually nvm. The BOX is here, the set is not haha. Apparently the guy with the vinyl got into some sort of car wreck. Not sure if they're gonna have it tomorrow :/.

An aside from the normal free crimethinc pamphlets/what-have-you, they have a shirt with them, $10