Selling Vinyl you may or may not want

dj29

Fifteen: Choice of a New Generation. NM condition, never played. is not in shrinkwrap.

Queers: Move Back Home: Lookout! Berkely address. NM condition. Never played

Queers: Too Dumb To Quit: The one with the mispressing on one side I believe. Never played or handled, it came in only a white dust sleeve and poly bag, signed by Joe, Phillip Hill, and Dangerous Dave, in 1998

Queers: Beyond the valley of the assfuckers: Mint, signed by Joe, and never touched since.

Queers: Punk Rock Confidential: NM Signed by Joe never played or handled.

Queers: Punk Rock Confidential: Mint: Still in wrap.

Queers/Sinkhole: Split 7" Signed by Joe and is NM, but signature is tad smudgy, the picture sleeve is glossy and he couldn't get a good solid signature on it. Legible though.

Queers: Everythings O.K: Mint and signed by Joe

Moral Crux: Something More Dangerous: LP Signed by James T Farris. Never touched or played since. MApers/Sonic Dolls split 7": out of print, on purple vinyl

Toxic Narcotic: "Beer in the Shower" Picture disc. Mint.

AFI: Very Proud of Ya LP: "good" condition: Vinyl is perfect but jacket has slight wear and a slight split about an inch wide at the seam.

Youth Brigade: To sell The Truth(original Pressng I believe(?) 1996

In VG-Exc Condition: Very slight wear to the jacket.

The Unseen: Lower Class Crucifixion: Mint: In shrinkwrap

Against All Authority: All Fall Down(1st press) got it when it came out in 98: Still in Shrinkwrap :Mint

Raum101: Import from Germany: Mint never opened so I don't know if it's colored or what?

Falling Sickness/Nobodys Split 7": Mint

Prozacs: Odd's N' Ends 7" VG condition: Vinyl never played

Prozacs/Guts Split 7" "Sticking with it" NM

Mosquito Bandito: 7" One Man Bandit: Awesome, one man rockabilly/punk rock. NM

Kitty and The Manges:7""Joeys Song" VG-Exc cond: On purple Marbled vinyl

The Copyrights: Button Smasher 7" Mint on Black vinyl

Jermflux: Night of The Drunks: Original and only pressing on Green Vinyl G condition Vinyl is perfect, sleeve has some wear but no splits or rips or anything. Pressed in 500 qty in 98 on Jethro Skull Records

The Crumbs: Shakespear 7" Lookout Berkely Address/Recess: Good Condition

Youth Brigade: No Style No Substance: Original Pressing

Good cond. No splits or tears or wrinkles but a slight ring.

Bread And water: Oblivious Fate 7" Good Cond: Never played or handled, only defect is a slight ring.

Rich White Males: We ain't No Musicians: 7" numbered 121 of 300. Looks like photocopied sleeve and Lyric sheet.

AstroPop 3: "Light Years Away" 7" Asian Man. I am not sure if this is rare or what? I got it at a show forever ago. Good Condition

Earth Crisis: All Out War 7" On Victory Records # 20. VG Cond

Apers/Sonic Dolls Split 7" On purple vinyl with bonus cd of the album.

Gameface: Cupcakes NM

ALL VINYL IS BLACK UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.

If your interested in anything hit me up at [email protected]

I may not be willing to sell the Too Dumb To Quit as it has some sentimental value, but maybe?

Thanks for reading!

Oh yeah Peter Tosh: Bush Doctor LP: Signed by Peter Tosh. good cond.

Dave

Posters. If your into that sorta thing? All the Queers posters are signed by Joe.

Got some Queers posters from Europe and Belgium(?) Cant tell really on that one.

And a handscreened poster for The Queers with Unlovables, Bullets and Octane and Talk hard, at Pratt Student Union in NY.

I believe this is from around 98 or so, admission cost is free with student I.D or 5 bucks without, so I'm guessing it's somewhat older? Enlighten me if you know.

Moral Crux hand printed Tour posters hand numered I have 11-17 of 100. 2008 west coast tour posters

Secretions: American Punk fest 08: Moral Crux, Secretions, Coffin Caddies, helper Monkeys, Teenage Rehab.