PO: Godflesh - Hymns 2LP

http://www.theomegaorder.com/GODFLESH-Hymns-Special-Edition-2LP-Gatefold

When I saw the Cult of Luna preorder go up on Omega Order, I ordered this and something else (for free shipping) thinking it had been out already for a while. I just looked up info for it and realized it's an upcoming release for, it looks like, its first time on vinyl and it has been remastered. Cool beans. Release date is February 19, 2013.

You can also use the code KRAMPALYPSE to get 21% off at the moment.

• 5 months later...

Received this technically yesterday. The download is handled through bandcamp so you have all of their options for digital format. It's on solid opaque orange, which I wasn't expecting. Not sure what they meant with the never before seen photos/images unless the cd comes with more. Anyway, nice presentation overall. I won't be able to listen until later today.

I hope they make it to the NW.

We're both in luck (and I really dig the lineup)

10/18 Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre Of Living Arts

10/20 Boston, MA @ Royale

10/22 Chicago, IL @ Metro

10/24 Seattle, WA @ Neumos w/ Nails, Prurient

10/25 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre w/ Nails, Prurient

10/26 Oakland, CA @ Metro Opera House w/ Nails, Prurient

10/27 Los Angeles, CA @ Fonda Theatre w/ Nails, Prurient

Source : http://lambgoat.com/news/20589/Godflesh-to-tour-U.S.-this-fall

Finally getting around to listening to my copy. I forgot how much this album rocks and can't wait to see JKB live.

PS: was Hymns ever pressed on vinyl previous to this? I ask because the sticker on the LP says it was long out of print, but I wasn't aware of any previous pressings of this

Finally getting around to listening to my copy. I forgot how much this album rocks and can't wait to see JKB live.

PS: was Hymns ever pressed on vinyl previous to this? I ask because the sticker on the LP says it was long out of print, but I wasn't aware of any previous pressings of this

This is the first vinyl pressing.  Maybe the CD release was out of print and that's what they are referring to?

• 3 months later...

It sucks for the people who made plans to see them, but it works out for me now. I wouldn't have been able to see them otherwise. I am really excited.

I'm in the exact same boat.  I'm going on vacation the day they were playing here and they were playing the day I leave where I'm visiting, so it works out really well for me too.