So my wife bought us a WiiU....

.A plus is that you can play on the game pad without having the tv on, or having to give up the tv, and the gamepad has the same graphics as you are getting on the tv.

this is what i'm loving the most.

also you can control your tv and your cable box with the TVii app.

i rented epic mickey 2 last night and took it back this morning, it was meh.

playing arkham city armored edition right now.

beat this game on pc and xbox already, but LOVING what they've done to it on the U.

it's really a great system. so glad to have one.

yeah, I think I'm going to wait for the price to drop to even consider getting one.  And anybody who has the original Wii should get Zelda: Skyward Sword.  Best Zelda since OoT in my opinion

Finally got this for original Wii.  I'm 8 hours in, just beat Forest Temple, stunning game, excellent soundtrack.  Haven't played a Zelda since Ocarina and this is close to that experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Just read about all the things announced at Nintendo direct. New 3d Mario game and Mario Kart games will be playable at e3 this summer. So probably out by nov/dec. A HD remake of Zelda: the Wind Waker to tide people over while they work on the new game. Lastly Yoshi Land developed by the same studio that did Kirby Epic Yarn. Bummed about the Yoshi game, thought for sure this is what Retro Studios was working on. They better not have this game be as cutesy as epic yarn or even yoshi's story. Both were wayyy to easy and total dissappointments after yoshi's island on snes, still one of my favorite games ever.