Fake Problems group buy import LP *UPDATED 5/23*

chiefwahoo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about cutting out the centers of a few singles (that I have doubles of) for the same purpose. So that worked out OK and sounds good?

Also, I probably have 5,000+ singles that are perfect for a jukebox. 50s - 80s, primarily. If you have specific wants, let me know, I'll never make a list. Otherwise, I'll keep rotating them in and out of my jukebox

Yeah, you just have to be sure not to make it lopsided to one side or the other. Taking 2 old trashed one's you can tape them on the outsides (8-10 pieces) to hold them still while you cut out the center. A rotary tool works best to chip away the insides. Extra time around the inside edges not to make them to large(cutting into the guides records). Some 45's already have a natural groove where it'd be cut out other's like picture discs don't.

Good luck with that. Make sure they're the 45 format first as well, the one's that have a small hole and are 33 1/3 will play on mine although I've yet to see one like that myself. Most of mine are all large hole 45 single's.

Well maybe I'll shoot you a want list sometime but it's hard knowing what is out there sometimes. I like any Pink Floyd or Black Sabbath type stuff (Ozzy included) or any Zeppelin besides the 3x I have already. Depends on what you want to get rid of and what is in juke shape ($1 or so apiece) and what isn't I'd imagine as well...

lmk if you're looking to rid yourself of a small lot for some spending coin maybe.