Fake Problems group buy import LP *UPDATED 5/23*

chiefwahoo

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the records. The covers all seem to have one minor dinged corner, nothing major. Considering the piss poor packaging by the label, I'm thrilled that they are in this nice of shape. I'll post a pic tonight and if anyone flips over the corner, which I doubt, I'm sure someone else will be interested in it. (Like me, since I miscalculated and am not even getting one of the copies. Dumbass.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest genericinsight

FP was selling these on the Anti-Flag tour last month, I picked one up from them.

Does anyone happen to know the pressing info for the black and clear?

yo all....im aware that ive missed out on the group import buy of this. but im thinking about going it solo to purchase this anyway.

does anyone know what site they were purchased from??

cheers

there are a few other guys who missed out on the group buy. we should start up a new group buy so we all get out cheaper.

FP was selling these on the Anti-Flag tour last month, I picked one up from them.

Does anyone happen to know the pressing info for the black and clear?

Sabot site lists 350 clear, but doesn't have a number for black.

nah, that's the US press. but i think the euro black is tour only /100 or so and i dunno the other color.

yo all....im aware that ive missed out on the group import buy of this. but im thinking about going it solo to purchase this anyway.

does anyone know what site they were purchased from??

cheers

there are a few other guys who missed out on the group buy. we should start up a new group buy so we all get out cheaper.

im definitely in for another group buy. does that make 2 of us takingchase?

anyone else interested??

now we just need to know where to get them from! ive PMd chiefwahoo to find out!

im definitely in for another group buy. does that make 2 of us takingchase?

anyone else interested??

now we just need to know where to get them from! ive PMd chiefwahoo to find out!

hell yes I'm in. I'm willing to organize it all as long as we find out where to pick it up.

ok cool. well hopefully will find out from chiefwahoo soon. that would be great if your willing to organise...as im in australia, so it probably wouldnt work if i did it!

It may even be cheaper for me if i just get one sent straight here. but we'll see how it plays out

ya, it might actually be. Once we find out where to get if from I'll contact them and find out the price of one shipped to Australia verses a bunch shipped to me and then shipping to Australia.