FS: How to Destroy Angels - Self Titled 10", Temper Trap, Kevin Devine, City & Colour, Bjork

nelso330

UPDATE: I am going to let go of my

CIty and Colour - Bring Me Your Love ( I have both the CLEAR and the new RED & GREEN HOLIDAY pressings)

(CLEAR has been played about 5 times, NM/NM and the HOLIDAY is BRAND NEW, havent even taken them out of the sleeves)

No I didnt buy it to flip, I just really shouldnt be buying records I already have....when I am getting married and buying a house in 8 months.....make me an offer on either, but I am still want to keep one ...

HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS - SELF-TITLED   its their first EP but out in 2010, not the Omen Ep 

(Please, serious offers only! this goes for $80-$100 at times on the bay, so try to be reasonable)

$80 (or best offer)

KEVIN DEVINE: Make the Clocks Move (Black /100) NM/NM (in shrink)

$60 (or best offer)

The Temper Trap - Conditions ( limited Edition import /500) Cover shows wear (VG) (from shipping) Record is NM

$90 (or best offer)

Bjork - Gling Glo (icelandic JAZZ)  Cover EX, Vinyl VG+ (one bad looking mark, that doesnt effect play)

$19 (or best offer)

• 3 weeks later...