20% off Bad Books merch at TC.

I was at the show last night and asked and he said he has mixed the boxes up accidentally  so I didn't bother grabbing any because with my luck they'd be clear. Seeing that they were red kills me. If anyone is going to the Philly show tonight and can grab me one, I can meet you after the show to grab it.

damn man, you should have had him open it up for you!  he opened one for the girl ahead of me and it was red so I figured the rest int hat box were as well. Only looked to be about 5 left when I got mine, but I'm not sure if there was another box.

damn man, you should have had him open it up for you!  he opened one for the girl ahead of me and it was red so I figured the rest int hat box were as well. Only looked to be about 5 left when I got mine, but I'm not sure if there was another box.

I was the first guy to hit the merch booth, haha. I wasn't sure if he'd open it. I wound up going back at the end and they were out of RAGC CDs as well. I got to talk to 2/5 of Brand New for a second though, so the night wasn't a total letdown after the show ended. haha

I was the first guy to hit the merch booth, haha. I wasn't sure if he'd open it. I wound up going back at the end and they were out of RAGC CDs as well. I got to talk to 2/5 of Brand New for a second though, so the night wasn't a total letdown after the show ended. haha

yea i was hoping jesse might come out for some guest vocals.  he was lurking up there the whole set. 

overall great show, but weird experience.  the huge group of middle/high school fan girls flocking to brian after the front bottoms set was funny/annoying when trying to walk.  did you see that girl pass out during bad books though?

I asked the guy and went through the same thing pretty much. They were mixed, just sayin. He decided to open one for me, turned out to be clear, said he'd open just one more and it turned out red. 

Rest of the night was great still, really enjoyed the energy of the guys on stage. Was up front the whole time and got a setlist so that made things even better.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody have any issues with the red variant of II? I picked one up at the Pittsburgh show and it has really strange muffling on two tracks of the B side and it simply is almost breaking my heart. The first, is throughout Friendly Advice. It shuffles my stylus around like the record is really warped.. but it doesn't seem to be warped at all. It spins quite flat. The second, is somewhere in the middle of Petite Mort and is very minor. Maybe I got a roughly pressed copy? I don't know. It is simply just a bummer. Such a very pleasing album though.