Pirate Press Records mailorder

swan

• 2 weeks later...

I've never ordered anything from the PP mailorder but I've received a bunch of promo packages from them in the past and one last week. In my experience PP are awesome. All my Pirates Press records are flawless and I love their packaging. I've always dealt with Eric Mueller who's the boss and he's great.

I've never ordered anything from the PP mailorder but I've received a bunch of promo packages from them in the past and one last week. In my experience PP are awesome. All my Pirates Press records are flawless and I love their packaging. I've always dealt with Eric Mueller who's the boss and he's great.

I wrote on their FB wall and Eric contacted me, he got shit done for me after two months of no items. He's awesome, glad he took care of me!

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email from Eric today - basically saying Jon completely dropped the ball and that he packed up my order today and it will go out tomorrow.

Actually said that their end has it listed as being shipped and that postage was printed but that if I haven't gotten it yet somethings up.

Looks like he's going through all Jon's emails and getting shit right.

You didn't happen to get the promo version of the street dogs 7", did you?

So who's signing up for their weekly 7" shipping nightmare?

I'll get it, but probably order through Oi! the Boat and get the monthly shipping instead of the weekly.  I've had nothing but good experiences with Pirates, despite all the bad news.  A weekly 7" series does seem a little scary, but we'll see how it goes down.

• 3 months later...

Well I thought they had gotten their shit together since they got rid of Jon, but I'm about through with this label. I've placed 3 orders since July 3rd. Only 1 of which has shipped. I got that one today and it is completely wrong. I ordered the Red White and Blue 2x7" and Oi this is street punk vol 1 and got 5 records and a magazine that I didnt order and none of the records I did order. Just emailed them about it so I'm waiting to hear back and I'll update this thread when I do. Also pretty disappointed that I was forced to pay like $13 for priority shipping and it came media mail. I've mentioned this to them twice now and they haven't done anything about it.