Austrian Death Machine - Triple Brutal IndieGoGo

IanRees

Over the past year I've become increasingly interested in crowdfunding. It's a direct connection to fans and a way to offer unique and fun things... like training sessions or getting punched in the stomach that wouldn't exist otherwise.

Because crowdfunding is a way to provide creative and cool stuff that big business normally would be too afraid to invest in, I have another idea in mind to do a project on the more serious end of the spectrum eventually, as well. For now, I plan to get all my meathead humor out of the way.

40vinyl_zpsb33ea7f4.jpg

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/336354/

I always thought this side project was fun but $63k is a stretch.  

$63k includes a tour, which I have issue with, if you're going to raise money towards a tour you need to be giving away tickets, which we all know won't happen.

That aside, $50 is way too much for a vinyl, I'll pass, hopefully it will be available AFTER the campaign at a reasonable price unsigned or something.

$63k includes a tour, which I have issue with, if you're going to raise money towards a tour you need to be giving away tickets, which we all know won't happen.

That aside, $50 is way too much for a vinyl, I'll pass, hopefully it will be available AFTER the campaign at a reasonable price unsigned or something.

I agree.  I might have given in and still paid $40 but the extra $10 for shipping was the deal breaker for me.