WTB Coheed Vinyl

Grimmetal

I'm basically brand new to this site, so I apologize if I don't know how everything works yet.

I have a very basic understanding of what I'm getting into and definitely not an expert by any means.

That being said, I'm simply a massive Coheed and Cambria fan. I've just ordered No World For Tomorrow and now I've got a real hankering to at least have the full discography on vinyl. I can't say I'm in a position financially to really pursue every pressing they've ever released but you have to start somewhere right?

What I'm mostly looking for right now is a Second Stage Turbine Blade pressing. I would prefer to have the green but I would buy white as well. I'm also under full understanding that unless I've got  a small fortune, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3 is out of my reach for now.

Thank you!

Sorry.  First-Post Syndrome.  Sometimes I can't help myself.

Green SSTBs will go for about $40 - $60 on eBay.  Keep your eyes peeled there and here at VC for sale threads.  You'll get lucky if you've got the patience.  IKSOSE:3 should be repressed this year.  Don't kick yourself later; frequent VC daily and wait for news to surface.  And last I heard, Good Apollo is currently under the works.  Shouldn't be too hard to obtain once it drops.

Sorry.  First-Post Syndrome.  Sometimes I can't help myself.

Green SSTBs will go for about $40 - $60 on eBay.  Keep your eyes peeled there and here at VC for sale threads.  You'll get lucky if you've got the patience.  IKSOSE:3 should be repressed this year.  Don't kick yourself later; frequent VC daily and wait for news to surface.  And last I heard, Good Apollo is currently under the works.  Shouldn't be too hard to obtain once it drops.

Oh, it's fine. Thanks for coming back with some good info. I definitely expect IKS sometime this year considering they released SSTB for it's 10 year anniversary. I was actually surprised to find out Good Apollo has never been released in this format. But yeah, I'll be keeping a better eye out around here and the rest of the internetz.

Thanks again.

Lol, at IKS "should" be repressed this year. It "may" be repressed due to the 10th anniversary.

Here's a quick list of Coheed vinyl available:

The Running Free/Always and Never/Welcome Home 7"

Welcome Home 7"

The Suffering (Red) 7"

Guns of Summer 7"

Elf Tower (Green) 7"

A Favor House Atlantic (Picture disc) 7"

The Afterman: Ascension Big Beige Demos (Clear) 12"

Second Stage (Black/White/Green) 12"

IKS 12" (Severial variants, all expensive)

NWFT 12"

YotBR 12"

The Afterman: Ascension (Black/Orange) 12"

The Afterman: Descension (Turquoise/Purple/Pic disc) 12"

The Afterman (Deluxe gold and silver 2xlp) 12"