Wanted Sink or Swim on Black

jpw

I'll trade it for Hot Water Music- Fuel for the Hate Game on cow spotted vinyl. Otherwise I'm keeping it.

dream on brother

Well that's the thing... I don't really want to trade it, but I would for the right item, so I offer it out there for that record and that record only. If nobody wants to trade it, that's fine, I don't really want to get rid of this record. However, if someone did happen to value this Gaslight Anthem record more then I'd take it.

Besides, my black/white copy is rarer (more rare?) than your cow spotted. ;D :-*

dream on brother

Well that's the thing... I don't really want to trade it, but I would for the right item, so I offer it out there for that record and that record only. If nobody wants to trade it, that's fine, I don't really want to get rid of this record. However, if someone did happen to value this Gaslight Anthem record more then I'd take it.

Besides, my black/white copy is rarer (more rare?) than your cow spotted. ;D :-*

I know, just bustin chops. If you decide you'd entertain any other offers on that gaslight, hit me up. I'm trying to figure out a decent trade for any gaslight lps, but all folks want is cash, and shits tight at the moment.