I Hate this

I agree with Ronnie & RealTalk.

If it plays well without skipping, then you should get it.

If you're buying it as a decoration, get an album flat promo off ebay for 5-6 bucks.

*resist rant about how you should just buy an album flat if you want to hang it on your fucking wall*

I anticipated this thread going this way haha.

I still think its weird that he wants 35 bucks for something that there were 10,000 pressed just 10 years ago. It's not like its some rare beatles record from 40 years ago that was in shit condition but still worth something.

I still stand by my belief that if indie stores are looking for ebay prices for shit, then they should just close shop and sell everything on ebay.

I agree with Ronnie & RealTalk.

If it plays well without skipping, then you should get it.

If you're buying it as a decoration, get an album flat promo off ebay for 5-6 bucks.

*resist rant about how you should just buy an album flat if you want to hang it on your fucking wall*

no way, my entire collection hangs on my walls with their original jackets in pristine condition. I don't even own a record player, playa.

haha no, but seriously. Jacket wear never bothers me that much but no matter how hard I try, No words could do justice to describe how fucked it was.

no way, my entire collection hangs on my walls with their original jackets in pristine condition. I don't even own a record player, playa.

haha no, but seriously. Jacket wear never bothers me that much but no matter how hard I try, No words could do justice to describe how fucked it was.

Yeah, that does suck.  Doesn't deserve the premium they give it.