eBay: For Sale: The Format - Dog Problems

spasmwaiter

I absolutely back you. 100%. I've been a part of this community for a very long time and it is just sickening the amount of people who show up and post their eBay auctions with a hope to "promote" it and then just disappear once its sold. If I continue to see this guy around actually taking part in our little world, I would be absolutely astonished. 

Unfortunately, when someone is looking find a place to promote their sale, this forum is one of the first options that comes up in Google. That's how I found it, which is why I assumed it was more of a classifieds site and less of a community. 

Doesn't mean I won't be coming back around here though, I do have a nice collection I'm always looking to add to.

Unfortunately, when someone is looking find a place to promote their sale, this forum is one of the first options that comes up in Google. That's how I found it, which is why I assumed it was more of a classifieds site and less of a community. 

Doesn't mean I won't be coming back around here though, I do have a nice collection I'm always looking to add to.

Stick around, man! This place is a very useful tool for building a nice collection. All we ask is do your research before just assuming it's a classifieds kind of spot. There is a lot that goes on here and we do everything we can to help each other out. Be it buying and selling to each other or straight up trading records, we don't try to rip each other off (not saying you were). eBay is a last resort for a lot of people here as the prices are astronomical, but we all use it when needed. 

I don't have a problem with what this guy did, but I'm also not a very veteran guy on this site.  I wouldn't sell a record like that for any cheap price, either.  I've seen other threads on here about eBay sales involving Coheed records and Brand New records that are already priced pretty high, and they haven't all gotten shit on like this.  It may be due to how new this guy is, or how he has responded to the responses in the thread, but I say give the guy a break, that's just me.

I'm really looking forward to the repress whenever it happens simply because I'm not in the market to buy a record for anywhere NEAR that price!  Hopefully it happens soon, I want it!

I actually never even knew about this website until this morning, so yes, I did just create my account. 

I'm also aware there's a repress coming up at some point this year. If you're just looking to listen to this record on vinyl, that's great. Believe it or not however, there is a market for original pressings, especially in a run of only 1,000. I'm sure it'll find a home on eBay, and I figured I'd share it here too. 

play it? i'm just looking to hang it on my wall