PO: Something Corporate - Best of 2xLP (SRC)

This won't sell out and will go on sale eventually. If by some case it sells out it will repress and they will sit on too much stock. People will realize they don't need it as well and sell it quick. This is the sorta thing I will buy on sale cause only a few tracks are what I would be buying it for. I want North though.

wait people think that i was the one who did something wrong? how it wasn't just a big time overreaction on his part?

hmmmm.

eh who knows, i don't even think i read all of it haha. that's what i get for intentionally stirring a pot i don't even know the full content of :)

site was cool by the way--great interview, great album reviews, etc.

gotta say though, i trusted your tastes and whatnot til you rated that yellowcard album up there. holy crap man, i listened to that album non stop just because it was a super cliché happy sounding summer album. i know tons of the words (mostly because i wanted to learn them for the show). but in no way was that in the top albums of last year. there were some sweet songs for sure, but there was also a boy band song. i won't fight for it to drop too low, but hopefully you were just putting it number one for shock value. if you did, touché, cuz it just made me read more of your site and type a post about it on here haha

eh who knows, i don't even think i read all of it haha. that's what i get for intentionally stirring a pot i don't even know the full content of :)

site was cool by the way--great interview, great album reviews, etc.

gotta say though, i trusted your tastes and whatnot til you rated that yellowcard album up there. holy crap man, i listened to that album non stop just because it was a super cliché happy sounding summer album. i know tons of the words (mostly because i wanted to learn them for the show). but in no way was that in the top albums of last year. there were some sweet songs for sure, but there was also a boy band song. i won't fight for it to drop too low, but hopefully you were just putting it number one for shock value. if you did, touché, cuz it just made me read more of your site and type a post about it on here haha

I like poppy music. Also my favorite band sooooo, hahahah. That "boyband" song was one of my favorites of the year. WYTTSY was my favorite in 2011 too at the time. Both lists would be different now but yeah.

I like poppy music. Also my favorite band sooooo, hahahah. That "boyband" song was one of my favorites of the year. WYTTSY was my favorite in 2011 too at the time. Both lists would be different now but yeah.

Dude i love me some poppy music too. You clearly love some other music too, thought it was weird to see such a shamelessly poppy album amongst a lot of good indie rock, radio hits, alternative,etc.

Dude i love me some poppy music too. You clearly love some other music too, thought it was weird to see such a shamelessly poppy album amongst a lot of good indie rock, radio hits, alternative,etc.

i have an insanely weird taste, hahaha. i went to pitchfork festival and warped tour within 10 days of each other last year. and my current top 5 this year is Owel, Autre Ne Veut, Tegan and Sara, Justin Timberlake, and Daughter.