Help fund my volunteer project in Kenya this summer. Creating a new classroom

Hey,

My name is Michael. I am 24 and a teacher. I will be spending 5 weeks around Nairobi, Kenya starting in May 2013. My goal is to help create at least one new classroom for the local school and if possible obtain some new materials as well. Any donation would be appreciated greatly.

You can donate here

http://www.gofundme.com/2cyfek

Here is a little bit of info from the go fund me site.

My goal is to raise $500 to help create a new classroom for the school I will be helping (MVCC). There are currently 140 students and only three teachers. They have two classrooms and have a goal to get a classroom for each specific grade. The money will go directly to the creating the new classroom and any money past $500 will be used to either fund a second classroom or for school supplies, depending on the amount.

Here is some information about MVCC.

Miracle & Victory Children's Center is a non governmental organization established in 2006. MVCC is bringing a response to the neglected through the provision of education, one meal a day and emergency medical care to over 140 students in the slums of Kibera.

• 2 weeks later...