Fs: Appleseed Cast - Two Conversations

Wait, wait.  This is your entry into the band?  I thought you were gunning for a specific variant.  I'm not sure if you were aware, but this album was repressed recently, and is still available through Graveface for $15 PPD.  On some sweet green-on-green wax, no less.  But your eBay win is nothing to shake a stick at, either.

Anyway.  Appleseed is a pretty incredible band.  I'm inclined to admit that the hype is justified.  Their discography is rather vast, and it's all pretty much ace.  I'd make an effort to grab their upcoming release, Illumination Ritual.  It's extremely solid, and also available at Graveface.  You definitely won't regret it.

Yeah, this is my entry to the band. I saw it up on Graveface while I was watching the auction but for only a few bucks extra I was happy to get the 1st press highlighter green splatter (that green on green you linked looks reeeally nice though). Also, I enjoy buying from people associated with the boards. 

Concerning Illumination Ritual, I looked into it after checking the PO thread the other day. It's shocking that Graveface gets these releases out for $15 shipped. Do you think it'll sell out prior to the release or still be available through Graveface after 4/23? I'd like to pick it up with my next paycheck, after RSD. I really don't see a reason why I shouldn't grab that one up for $15 though.

Appreciate the info on everything!

I know that Graveface confirmed a second press in the works already, so you should definitely be alright to wait.  So long as you're not overly concerned about missing out on a first press or anything.  And I agree: Graveface's prices are unbeatable, and their packaging is highly respectable as well.  Quality music and product for very humble prices.