Holy shit... PO: Breach "Kollapse" 2x12"

apo016_400.jpg

http://apocaplexy.bigcartel.com/product/breach-kollapse-2xlp

After 12 years of the original release and 2 years of several tries, tons of emails and hours on the phone, Apocaplexy Records is proud to finally announce the vinyl edition of a true masterpiece, an enormous milestone of an album. Licensed by Epitaph Europe for a one time press of just 500 copies. At the moment it is totally unsure, if there will be a chance for a repress at some point.

The 180g records will contain the 11 original tracks cut on 45rpm, remastered from the old tapes by Karl Daniel Lidén and a previously unreleased track called Empty Hand, which was found during the process of remastering. Artwork was done again by long term Breach designer Pierre Johansson and is printed with silver ink & UV lacquer on 350g heavy gatefold jackets.

pressing info:
100 clear not available
400 black

€31.00

1 copy per person! Orders with more then 1 copy will be cancelled!

Shipping will proceed within the next 4 weeks. Thanks for your patience.

apo016_ph3.jpg

• 1 year later...

The clear ones never were available in the shop. The label gave them to longtime customers and friends. Would love to get my hands on one as well. Awesome album!

That makes me feel a lot better over missing out. One day I'll own a clear but till then I need to save up for the red (which looks amazing in fact). I hope they'll have a sale though, which I highly doubt. it's incredibly pricey.

I went totally crazy with this one. Yes, it´s expensive, but I feel this album worths every penny. Besides that, this press is amazingly done. So I ended up with the whole set: test press - clear - black - red.

I´m not into collecting variants - test presses, this is actually the only test press I own, but this record is really special for me.

I went totally crazy with this one. Yes, it´s expensive, but I feel this album worths every penny. Besides that, this press is amazingly done. So I ended up with the whole set: test press - clear - black - red.

Agree and I did the same. I have managed to obtain a close to complete Apocaplexy collection, only missing the Zann "X" test press (and cassettes, have no interest). Even bought a 2nd press black Godbox. One of my favorite labels.

apobreaches.jpg

Agree and I did the same. I have managed to obtain a close to complete Apocaplexy collection, only missing the Zann "X" test press (and cassettes, have no interest). Even bought a 2nd press black Godbox. One of my favorite labels.

apobreaches.jpg

do you have a blog of your record collection? pretty sure that's you, i love the pictures you take, absolutely killer collection dude!

do you have a blog of your record collection? pretty sure that's you, i love the pictures you take, absolutely killer collection dude!

If you're using the term "blog" loosely then it may be me. If it is, thanks so much for the kind words.

Please marry me

Haha. I may have to insist on a prenup.