Music Related Dreams

I don't remember my dreams a lot, so I thought this was pretty funny and wanted to share... 

I was at a Lollapalooza-like festival and Rage Against the Machine was playing an early afternoon, small stage set, and no one really knew who they were. There was a small pit in front of the stage, and Zack de la Rocha came down off the stage to sing in the middle of the pit. He and myself proceeded to do some hardcore dancing during a breakdown in the song, and he ended up accidentally hitting a girl in the face. The whole crowd started booing him and chased him offstage. I followed him back to his dressing room area and hung out with him, and he was upset and contemplating quitting the band because "no one understood him". I was trying to convince him how awesome he and the band was, and how the band needed him, and blah blah... so somehow I finally went up on stage myself and continued singing the rest of the set in his place, and got the crowd to love it. I also got Zack to come back out on stage for the last song to redeem himself.

You can't make up stuff like this, haha. Feel free to post your own!

i had a dream that i was at a house show where Kylesa and Touche Amore were playing. Only about 3 people were there and the venue started falling apart. i think we all wound up in the hospital.

I had one last night, for some reason Chimera was playing without a lead singer of guitar (note: I've never listened to a single chimera song) So they invited guys from Jimmy Eat world to fill in. (don't worry it gets weirder). After playing what was easily just Jimmy Eat World, they broke their gear down and left. 

Then I find myself setting up my own gear to play with some schmucks I've never seen before and one of them has this really annoying hollywood girlfriend who just sits around and complained the entire time. I ended letting her have it, saying how she is just fake and is a total waste of a human being. All the while I'm pissing around with my equalizer module.