Big Count Your Lucky Stars Week

5 preorders going up today, coupon code ANNIVERSARY for 20% off anything not preorder related, rare OOP variants/releases and test presses going up on their eBay page, entire discography will be for free on Bandcamp. Releases (all going up today, streaming different days) are...

MondayFootball, etc./Plaids split 7″- streaming at Property of Zack (co-release withstrictly no capital letters)

TuesdayPerfect Future Irrational, Malleable, Inevitable 7″- streaming at Punknews.org

(co-release with Not Only One SideMan of 1000 Masks, Sea of Tranquility)

WednesdayWarren Franklin & the Founding Fathers Every Letter and Souvenir 7″- streaming at Absolutepunk.net

ThursdayTexas Instruments Neither Here Nor Thayer- streaming at Revolver (co-release with Texas Is Funny Records)

FridayEmpire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) When then Sea Became a Giant[Remixed/Remastered] 10″ vinyl release- streaming at Alternative Press.

Also, on their upcoming releases tab:

CYLS 044- 
Two Knights "A Lot of Bad Things Have Happened, But We're Still Here" 10"

CYLS 050- 
Empire! Empire!- When the Sea Became a Giant Vinyl Reissue 10"

CYLS 056- 
Perfect Future- Irrational, Malleable, Inevitable

CYLS 058- 
Dowsing- It’s Just Going to Get Worse Cassette Tape

CYLS 059- 
Empire! Empire!/Malegoat Split 7"

CYLS 060- 
Warren Franklin- Every Letter And Souvenir 7"

CYLS 061
Football, etc. Plaids 7

CYLS 062- 
Texas Instruments- Neither Here Nor Thayer LP

CYLS 063- 
The Reptilian- Low Health LP + CD

CYLS 064- 
Mountains for Clouds- Maybe It’s Already Everywhere LP

CYLS 065- 
Dowsing- I Don’t Even Care Anymore LP + CD

CYLS 066- 
Football, etc.- Audible LP + CD

if they weren't mostly 7"s I would have gotten them. I've gotten to the point where 7"s feel like such a waste of money unless I know I really like the band or album.

CYLS and Topshelf are just programmed into my noggin somehow so I buy whatever the fuck they put out. I don't buy from many non-DIY labels though so it evens out in the end pricewise haha. That and I fucking love Perfect Future, Football Etc., and Warren Franklin so it was really a no brainer. Too many people slept on Perfect Future's LP last year, it's definitely one of my top 5 emotionally destroying albums because of its content.

tri color for empire empire sounded too cool to not buy. ordered.

and on a somewhat related note, what are the odds of what it takes to move forward being pressed again?? been wanting that for a while.

I think the possibilities are kind of low. Keith mentioned on tumblr that the plates were damaged and it would be too expensive to get new ones at the moment.  

all other releases seem to be always be in stock so i figured there was a reason for why it's no longer available. thanks for clearing up why.

All Empire releases? I'd say 3/4 of them are out of print without going and counting.

Along with the plates being damaged I speculate that it isn't being pushed for because I think Keith doesn't like the songs. I'm probably wrong though.

All Empire releases? I'd say 3/4 of them are out of print without going and counting.

Along with the plates being damaged I speculate that it isn't being pushed for because I think Keith doesn't like the songs. I'm probably wrong though.

I got a copy of Year Of The Rabbit when they found a few copies last year. Best find.

Looking for a copy of Home After Three Months away, that's going to be a pain to find. I have eight or nine releases by them, almost there, hahaha.

I got a copy of Year Of The Rabbit when they found a few copies last year. Best find.

Looking for a copy of Home After Three Months away, that's going to be a pain to find. I have eight or nine releases by them, almost there, hahaha.

I've got all of them... also got my copy of Year of the Rabbit last year. It was from some guy on a forum that the band linked on Facebook right?

If you or anyone wants to learn Japanese and figure out how to order from Stiff Slack it looks like they have that EP and What it Takes in stock http://www.sswatcher.jp/record/index?a=227&p=2&q=

I've got all of them... also got my copy of Year of the Rabbit last year. It was from some guy on a forum that the band linked on Facebook right?

If you or anyone wants to learn Japanese and figure out how to order from Stiff Slack it looks like they have that EP and What it Takes in stock http://www.sswatcher.jp/record/index?a=227&p=2&q=

Yup. That's the same YOTR I got too. : ))))

i meant just cyls releases. my bad. i could be wrong about that too though, i probably haven't been collecting as long as you.