Best Practices - Sore Subjects 7" (white /50) OUT NOW

We are very excited to announce a split release of the new Best Practices' 7" with our friends at Tor Johnson Records. Each label has their own exclusive color, as well as a few bundles containing both colors. We also both have a new Best Practices shirt that shows Gandolf being a bad ass.

Listen:
http://bestpractices.bandcamp.com

Buy:
http://willowtreerecords.bigcartel.com

a2674450703_2.jpg

bump this. should have the record in hand & shipping in a couple weeks. 

sorry to anyone that is confused by this: if you want my color, order from me; want tim's, order from him; want both, order from either...want the BP exclusive color.....gonna have to wait to see them live (at Fest?) or i think they will put their's for sale on their bandcamp when everything comes in.

anyway, super excited to be working with tim on this!! the record is coming together awesomely! 

Monument's still around?? those dudes are waaay too lowkey it seems.. still one of the best bands around.

speaking of wood burned covers, did I manage to get one? I ordered pretty late I think, but it's worth asking. I was the order w/ the Pretty Faces 7"!

yup!!! they are still playing....whenever they feel like it. haha. they were just part of one of those Count Your Lucky Stars split things. & are writing for a new record.

and, YOU DID!! you just squeezed in. i think you were the 8th one ordered.

• 2 weeks later...