Porcupine Tree - Fear Of Blank Planet (Pinkpop Edition)

Can't post a direct link, it's in: http://1185600.mijnwinkel.nl/ (Tonefloat store link) - Porcupine Tree on the menu to the left.

€ 79,99 (not including shipment) , might be a little high but I think it's the best price you'll be able to get if you're looking for this variant, and I know some ppl here are looking for it.

Ah, f*ck it...I just pulled the trigger although I'm pretty pissed that a label puts such a high mark-up (4x!) on a record!

On the same note...I was stupid enough to order the 4x 7" Steven Wilson Cover Version Singles (thanks, shifres!) and the limited version of "Lightbulb Sun" as well! NO MORE VINYL THIS MONTH! F*CK!

Ah, f*ck it...I just pulled the trigger although I'm pretty pissed that a label puts such a high mark-up (4x!) on a record!

On the same note...I was stupid enough to order the 4x 7" Steven Wilson Cover Version Singles (thanks, shifres!) and the limited version of "Lightbulb Sun" as well! NO MORE VINYL THIS MONTH! F*CK!

jeje vinyl junkie jeje  ;)

edit: I can quit anytime!

Haha, whenever somebody says this sentence, he knows he's lying to himself... :D

forgot the other  ;)

SW and company. are solid people to put your hard earned Euros behind. Any son of Fripp who gets his blessing has true talent. pure genius. They do command the premium $, Euro, Pounds, though wow!   Don't tell anyone, but I got a Blackfield II Test Press on the way ...shh :P

forgot the other  ;)

SW and company. are solid people to put your hard earned Euros behind. Any son of Fripp who gets his blessing has true talent. pure genius. They do command the premium $, Euro, Pounds, though wow!   Don't tell anyone, but I got a Blackfield II Test Press on the way ...shh :P

dafuq!!!

Please don't tell me you bought it from sonray!!!

Thank got this record will be repressed this year! Love that record!