Win a free copy of the new Boards of Canada LP! No Facebook or Twitter required!

Going to have to put your thinking caps on for this contest.  In relation to our recent article on “The Best Albums of 2013 (so far): A Vinyl Perspective”, we are offering up a FREE copy of Tomorrow’s Harvest to one lucky winner that is able to correctly predict where in the top 20 the album will rank on official release.  Currently, there are only 3 ratings for the album on AOTY.org, placing it at #27 on their list, but also making it ineligible for inclusion in our article list because of the lack of ratings.  We suspect that by Wednesday, most, if not all of the AOTY tastemaker blogs will have rated the album.  Thus, those that correctly predicted its ranking on the AOTY list as of 6pm EST Wednesday will be automatically entered into a random drawing.  Hopefully that is not too complicated, and makes some sense.

You must submit your prognostication as a comment on our “Best Albums” post by midnight EST tonight (Sunday, June 9th) to be eligible.  Good luck!!!

Congrats to Zack Hoskins!

i will admit, that is really mad confusing. haha. 

The contest didn't seem confusing to me, but as a rule of website usability you don't ask the user to go somewhere else to do something without providing a very obvious path. You pretty much need to hold their hand, repeat the important information, and only speak in short chunks to begin with.

I couldn't figure out how to enter...

I was just joshin' ya.  I didn't even look into how to enter, however, there have been 2 contests recently that I was interested in entering where you had to complete so many steps to be entered that it wasn't worth the time and effort so I know what ya mean.